Monday, March 5, 2012

An Introduction

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad you came by! The idea for my English blog came to me when I noticed that my other blog, which is written in Dutch, got a lot of visitors from English speaking countries. After a long time, I finally decided to create the same blog, but this time in English. Soooooo, this means that you'll find everything from the 'Head Office' exactly the same over here, but in English!

Obviously, I'm not a native English speaker, so bear with me if I make a few mistakes. If you come across some of these, please feel free to correct me! That way, I can learn from my mistakes.

So, that's it for a little introduction about the blog. Perhaps you guys are curious about how I became a seamstress? Well, it's your lucky day! Just keep on reading and you'll find out!
About a year and a half ago, I made my very first garment! The local scouts organised their annual Retrobal. Because I didn't want to rent an outfit, I asked my mother if she could make me one. When she was sewing the dress, I watched how she did it and even asked if I could do some parts. Untill then the only thing I had ever sewn were the hems of a jeans. Since then I've come a long way. But I still have a long way to go! So join me in my adventure through these sometimes difficult paths and who knows, perhaps you'll learn something, too! If you have a question, I'll try my very best to answer it as truthfully as I can!

I hope you'll find this blog interactive, interesting, helpful, funny, .... See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment