Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sewaholic Patterns

Whoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I finally did it! I've placed my very first order at Sewaholic! Ever since Tasia started her patternshop, I've been willing to place one. So, why did I wait so long? It's simple: I just couldn't pay with the methods avilable. So, I went to my bank and made sure that I can. Even though I am listed as a pattern tester, so far I haven't been able to test one of her patterns. Wich is really sad because I really, really want to test one of her patterns!

Anyway, it won't be long until these babies will be in my collection: her newest creation the Cambie Dress (wich isn't available yet, unless you're on a special presale-list), the Renfrew Top and the Minoru Jacket. I'm a fan of all her patterns, but I think the other ones won't suit me as well as they suit her. Too bad, really, 'cause I still want them.

Just so all of you can see how wonderful Tasia really is: here are a few pictures of her creations.
Cambie Dress
Renfrew Top
Minoru Jacket
Lonsdale Dress
Crescent Skirt
Pendrell Blouse

1 comment:

  1. I agree her patterns are so cool! Made a dress last year and it was great. By the way, love stoffenspektakel too... I used to go in Luxembourg, pity now I don't have one close by

    ReplyDelete