Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lovely Weather

These last couple of days it's been a bit quiet around the blog. Why? Well, because of the weather ofcourse! I have been sewing, but not as much as the previous months. It's just not possible with this kind of weather!

At the moment there are 5 projects I'm working on. For starters there's that dress I'm working on for the wedding of a friend, another dress for her bachelorette-weekend (celebrating her last days as an unmarried woman) and some ribbons to wear on that weekend (a cute reminder, don't you agree?). But that's it for wedding-related sewing. I'm still altering that top, but it's more of a long-term project. My Saviour and I must have the time to work on it (and want to work on it). And lastly there are these really cute shorts ready to be cut. As you can see: there's a lot to be done.

I have to admit: next month will also be a quiet blog-month. Yes, I'm a busy girl: the hen-weekend, on vacation, the wedding... The first three weekends of August are completely 'occupied'. Mostly I sew in the weekends, so you can figure out what this means :-)

But still: keep a close eye on the blog, because I have a few finished projects coming up! Don't you guys agree that I've kept you inside long enough? So do I! So head on out that door and have fun in the sun!

Edit: Woaaaaaah! I'm subscribe to the mailing list of Sewaholic's Patterns and today I recieved an e-mail with the EXACT top that I'm altering at the moment. Soo... goodbye altering-stuff and hello Sewaholic pattern!! Did I mension yet that I'm a huge fan of Tasia? Well, I am! Just go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment