Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Clever Links: Babystuff

As I've told you before, one of my nieces is pregnant. Even better, she's due in about a month! So now's the time to get crafty and sew something voor the little one. I've been searching the world wide web for those tutorials on babystuff: from a diaper cake to onesies. It's just amazing how much you can find on the internet! The only downside? Most tutorials I've found, are for baby girls. Since I don't know the gender (nor does my niece), it's a bit hard to find something suitable.

But nevertheless, I did found numerous tutorials and some of them are so much fu, that I decided to enlighten you guys. Just so you know where to look when one of your friends, someone from your family - or perhaps even you - is pregnant and you want to give them a fun, original, handmade gift!

First up I've got this super cute shoepattern! The 'Mila Baby Shoe' pattern is delightful and cute. It's a free pattern without instructions, but if you scroll down, you'll see that there is a tutorial written so you can follow it step-by-step.

What is a baby without something to cuddle? The 'Mooshy Belly Bunny' is the ideal pattern for a special gift to a special member of the family! You can even make this one out of old fabric scraps or even recycled material! So nature'll be grateful!

Even babies get cold in winter times. That's why you should check out this easy-to-sew-pattern: the 'Triple Stitched Blanket'!

Perhaps you want to try this one? Little socks that keep the baby occupied with nothing else but his/her feet! The 'Playtime Crinkle Shoes' are sure to keep them content for a while.

Oooooh, and this one is one to remember: make your very own 'Diaper Cake'! (Found this one on Pinterest)

Ofcourse, these aren't the only ones I've found, but there are still more to come!






Mila Baby Shoe






Mooshy Belly Bunny
Top Knot Baby Hat

Triple Stitched Blanket
Play Time Crinkle Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment