Monday, January 14, 2013

Clever Links: Oops!

I have something to admit: sometimes life just doesn't go the way you want it to go, wether it's the big things or little things. Today was that kind of a day: In preporation for my 'Clever Link'-posts, I keep a concept with all the links. Today I came across another one and wanted to add it to the list. I don't know what went wrong. All I know is that suddenly the links disappeared. Every. Single. One. I must've entered a wrong combination or something, but no matter what I tried, I couldn't get the links back!

Aaaaaarrggghhh: for just a moment, I could jumped off a bridge. But then I though: 'Hey, they're just some links. No big deal. Perhaps you'll come across them again, but even if you don't, who cares? Yes, it's too bad that you can't share them with others, but there'll be other links!' So, faith decided that I'm not allowed to show you these links just yet. It decided that the following link was so important that all the others had to go. :-)

So for today, I've got one link to shate with you. One link, but it's a good one: Cotton&Curls posted a tutorial on how to sew an invisible hem with your sewing machine.Very useful if you want to sew something classy like a pencil skirt, pants for the office, evening dress, ... Everything that just needs that extra touch of chique. So, come and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment