Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pinspiration

Good news! The househunt is over. We found our apartment and it's gourgeous! On to the next challenge: decoration our new place. With the rooms clear in mind, you'ld think that decorating will be a piece of cake. It is, but on the other hand it isn't. It's hard to decorate because I don't want to overdue it, but there aree so many cute ideas to be found on the internet. All of wich I want to try. Instead of keeping all that inspiration for myself, I'm sharing my favorites with you.

PS: I've been a bit obsessed with keeping the new place clean, so be warned! there are a number of cleaning-pins too!

Pinterest - Tufted 'table'

Pinterest - Make your whites white again

Pinterest - Linnen closet organisation

Pinterest - How to clean your oven

Pinterest - First home


No comments:

Post a Comment