Friday, September 6, 2013

Aaarrrgghhh...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: life really can be a pain in the ass. Or perhaps arm is more suited in my situation! During my vacation leave, I was able to catch up with my sewing. I sewed 3 clothingpieces with a 4th already cut and ready to sew. Alas, I haven't been able to blog about it yet. Just think of all the post and pictures I'll need to take when I feel like it: you'll have a ball reading those posts :-)

2 weeks ago, I went geocaching by bike with my Other Half. The sun was shining and we had a wonderful day. Until - on our way back home - I didn't see a small roadblock in time and crashed into it, resulting in a broken arm and several bruises. There definitly is a first for everything - untill then I hadn't broken any bones - although I would rather go without that experience.


Besides being pampered (like not cooking, ironing, getting everything done without lifting a finger) it does has it's downsides: I'm not able to sew! Not one little stitch! I can't even draw patterns or cut fabric! And I was on a roll with the third dress and plans to make my very first pair of pants! Alas, that'll be something for when the plaster comes of. Untill then there won't be a lot of sewing or blogposts, because I have to do everything with my left hand.

So, that's it for today. I'll make sure I'll heal fast and perhaps I'll be able to finally post those blogposts with my recent sewing creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment