Monday, January 12, 2015

New Years's Resolutions

Every year in January people make their resolutions for the coming year. Every year around February, those resolutions have mosyly been thrown away. The key to succes with your New Year Resolitions is not to over do it. Keep it simple enough so you can hang on to it, but hard enough so it's still a challange. When you've found this, you'll notice that it'll be easier to pass your very own test. 

This year I set 2 goals for myself. The first one was already decided and isn't as much of a resolution as it is a lifestyle change, the second one I decided on a whim a few hours ago. This last year I've been busy with eating healthy: lesser portions, no potatoes or rice woth meat (bad for your digestion), etc. This year I want to keep on doing that and keep doung my workouts regularly, especially on those busy weeks. After the holidays I noticed that I had lost a little progress I made, and I simply worked too hard to let it slide!

My impulsive resolution for 2015 is much more fun than just eating haelthy and working out. When I was browsing thru my bloglovin' feed, I came across 'this' challenge. Even thiuh I still have to make a lidt of my previous challenge (one garment a month), I decided that these two were perfect to do at the same time. It's concept is simple: you set your goal for 2015 regarding vintage patterns (owning or making). How you decide to fulfil the challenge is up to you. You may choose to make any number of vintage clothing or just a specific one. More information on A Stitching Odyssee's website!

I'm in, how 'bout you? My resolution is to make at least 3 vintage or re-issued vintage patterns. #vintagepledge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment