Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Red Cherry Camera Bag

Nederlandse versie
Today I finished my very first handmade camera bag! May I introduce you to: the Red Cherry Camera Bag! She and I will have many brave adventures, enjoying the sun and even the rain: She's waterproof! Yep, that's right. I took some ordinary Quilting weight cotton and made it waterproof. Isn't she a beauty?

The pattern is the Camille Camera Bag from Swoon Patterns. The only change I made was to switch the belt buckles for these 'clips'. The pattern was very easy to follow, with easy instructions ans handy diagrams.  The only improvement I would make next time, is to add some velcro to the inside and make at least one adjustable divider. Perhaps even omitting the Lens Compartments and make 3 or 4 dividers to accommodate your camera.


In short: I love this pattern and would gladly make it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment