Saturday, December 19, 2015

A White Christmas Blouse


A few days ago, I made you guys a promise. I announced that I would show the white blouse I was wearing underneath my Christmas Outfit. It wasn't really visible, but now it is!

Last October I told you that I would definitely make Gertie's Bow-Tied Blouse again, but without the bow. So that's what I did last week! The buttons were already in my stash and the fabric was on sale. The only downside is that it is a little translucent, depending on what I'm wearing underneath. Luckily, there is a way around it :-)


Ziezo, nu hebben jullie mijn volledige Kerst-outfit gezien! Wat vonden jullie ervan?

PS: er werd ten huize Allynara ook druk in de weer geweest met zelfgemaakte Kerstdecoratie. Kom op 25 december zeker een kijkje nemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment