Monday, May 30, 2016

MMMay16: last week's overview

Two more days and MMMay16 will be finished. Sad news, I know, but I must admit I'm also happy for it. I very much liked the challenge of wearing something MeMade everyday, but there are some dresses and shirt in my wardrobe that are screaming for some attention too.
 
Below you'll find an overview of last week's outfits and on wednesday I'll be posting the last two. If you want to see what I wore today and will be wearing tomorrow, check out my Instagram or Facebook!


May 23, 2016: the Sassy Librarian Blouse by Christine Haynes
 

May 24, 2016: Truly one of my favorite patterns: Vintage Mailorder 9005
 

May 25, 2016: Another staple of late: The Akita Blouse by Seamwork Magazine
 

May 26, 2016: One of my favorite storebought dresses with another version of the Sassy Librarian Blouse
 
 May 27, 2016: Time for the cosy Orla Blouse I made last winter.
 

May 28, 2016: I had a funural to attend to, so I dressed a bit more formal. The blouse is another version of the Bowtied Blouse by Gertie's New Book for Better Sewing.
 

May 29, 2016: another one of my favorite dresses: Butterick 5520.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment