Tuesday, May 24, 2016

MMMay16: Overview 3th week

Aaaaaand before you know it, another week has passed. Time flies so fast that I'm 2 days 'late' with my overview of week 3! But not to worry, here it is:
 
 
  16 mei 2016: This dress was a real MMMay: I haven't worn this one in over 1 year. Originally I loved the red hearts against the white background. But in reality I tend to wear it only indoors because I feel very selfconscious with the hearts. So instead of wearing this one, it hangs in my closet. 
 
  
  17 mei 2016: It's not really visible, but this version of the Sassy Librarian Blouse is probably one of my most worn blouses. --- I know my blogpost is in dutch, but appearently I never translated this one. ---



18 mei 2016: This Chinese-like version of the Bow-tied Blouse from Gertie's New Book for Better Sewing is also one of my favorites to wear.
 

19 mei 2016: This outfit is totally new ànd completely handmade: the Akita-blouse and my selfdrafted Pencil Skirt. Both are already staples in my wardrobe!
 
 
20 mei 2016: After yesterday I couldn't resist rewearing this fabulous Pencil Skirt. Definitly one of my favorites!
 
 
21 mei 2016: A white summer dress that I already wore last week. One that doesn't get the wear it should - according to my significant other. :-)
 

 22 mei 2016: This MMMay  wasn't sewn together, but knitted. This sweater is a CustumFit pattern from MakeWearLove.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment