Monday, May 16, 2016

MMMay16: overview week 2

Last week contained less outfit post because I was sick. I haven't felt this sick in a loooooong time and it's kept me indoors. Luckily, Thursdaynight/Fridaymorning the sickness subsided and I rose again, along with some MeMades!

 
May 8, 2016 - Handmade blouse

 
May 9 and 10, 2016: Sick

 
May 11, 2016: still under the weather, but I needed to go grocery shopping. Handmade skirt and sweater. 


 
May 12, 2016: sick


May 13, 2016: feeling better, so I felt like getting dressed again. One of my favorite shorts with a handmade blouse.  

 
May 14, 2016: time to clean the house in some comfy clothes. T-shirt pattern is from Cake Patterns.

 
May 15, 2016: the weather was a lot colder, so I felt the need for an extra layer of clothing underneath the Orla-blouse! 


That's it for last week! Be sure to check in at Facebook and Instagram for this week's outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment