Thursday, June 2, 2016

MMMay16: Final Overview

Me Made May 2016 is finished. Before I started this challenge, I thought that it wouldn't be too difficult for me to uphold to my promise. But I have to admit, there have been days that I wished it to be over. Not because I didn't want to wear something handmade, but because I wanted to wear something else. I came to appreciate my wardrobe even more. There are even some pieces that I have missed wearing! Not only that, some handmade pieces that I didn't really wore anymore got their attention.
 
One of the things I did, is donate some handmade stuff that got shuffed in the back and resurficed whit this challenged. For some pieces I realised why I didn't wear it anymore, so those are the ones that I donated. This way all my hard work wasn't for naught ànd somebody else gets to enjoy my handywork.
 
I would definitly participate again, next year, without missing the first few days and hopefully without becoming ill so that I can wear something MeMade every day of the month!
 
May 30, 2016: I have worn my Sassy Librarian Blouses a lot, this month and so today I got to wear the pink one again


 
May 31, 2016: I decided to end this MMMay16 challenge with  one of my favorite and more 'chic' dresses. Keep your eyes on the blog, because I'm using the pattern again this weekend to make version #3!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment