Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Big Announcement

Soooo, I've got a big announcement today. Nothing blog-related or even sewing-related, but just life-related.

A couple of weeks ago, my OH and I went on a little last-minute vacation to the same location as our very first vacation together. We both love hiking and decided on a more challenging hike. On the way back down, he suddenly went on one knee and asked me to marry him. Wiiiieeee! Without a doubt, I said yes. Or come to think of it, I'm not sure I actually said the words. I remember pulling him up to kiss him. That's even better, I guess :-)

So as of a couple of weeks, I'm engaged. Now I can go and plan myself a wedding. And who knows, perhaps even make my own wedding dress, if I'm up for the challenge? About the dress, though: I'm not going to share anything on the Blog of Facebook, because he follows both :-)

At the top and out of sight of other hikers my OH asked me to marry him :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment